28 INSPIRING LEADERSHIP QUOTES
28 INSPIRING LEADERSHIP QUOTES
1. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I
’m possible!’” – Audrey Hepburn.
2. “The art of leadership is saying no, not yes. It is very easy to say yes.” – Tony Blair
3. “Don’t tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.” – George S. Patton.
4. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sara Blakely
5. “The way management treats associates is exactly how the associates will treat the customers.” – Sam Walton.
MUST-READ HERE –LAWS OF ATTRACTION
6. “You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something in your life.” – Eminem
7. “One’s philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes—and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
8. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks
9. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” – Charles F. Kettering.
10. “A leader is best when people barely know he exists when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.” – Lao Tzu
11. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in the moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
12. “True leadership stems from individuality that is honest and sometimes imperfectly expressed…Leaders should strive for authenticity over perfection.” – Sheryl Sandberg
13. “My philosophy has always been, if you can put staff first, your customer second and shareholders third, effectively, in the end, the shareholders do well, the customers do better, and you’re happy.” – Richard Branson
14. “You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you” – Walt Disney
15. “There are two kinds of stones, as everyone knows, one of which rolls.” – Amelia Earhart
16. “Leaders aren’t born, they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that’s the price we’ll have to pay to achieve that goal or any goal.” – Vince Lombardi
17. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.” – Warren Buffett
18. “Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.” – Jim Carrey
19. “If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, then, you are an excellent leader.” – Dolly Parton
20. “Leadership is the ability to guide others without force into a direction or decision that leaves them still feeling empowered and accomplished.” – Lisa Cash Hanson
21. “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time…so remember: great achievements take time, there is no overnight success.” – Leo Tolstoy
22. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.” – Helen Keller
23. “Management is nothing more than motivating other people” – Lee Iacocca
24. “Delegating work works provided the one delegating works, too.” – Robert Half
25. “Management is about arranging and telling. Leadership is about nurturing and enhancing.” – Tom Peters
26. “Leadership is the solution to problems. The day people stop bringing their problems to you will be the last day of your leadership.”
27. “Leadership is not whether you give a good speech or people like you, leadership is defined by results and not by characteristics.”
28. “True leadership is to guide others to success, ensure that everyone is doing their best work.”
QUALITIES OF 28 INSPIRING LEADERSHIP QUOTES
Have you ever been in a situation where you wanted to help someone so badly that you were disappointed because everything you have done has not worked? Or does the person not listen to what you are saying?
Often times we feel that there is something else we should have done, may or may not be doing. We can find ourselves wandering in circles in our thoughts and then punishing ourselves because we cannot answer.
READ HERE –REFLECTIONS OF MIDDLE-AGED MAN
I have to tell you that in my experience, the fact that you care, you can trust very much that you have done all that you could. If you are not able to effect a change, please consider that perhaps you were not in this case. Or the person is not allowing you to help them
We all know someone that we have tried to help who may not hear what we are saying. Or they cannot see what is right in front of them. Some people … don’t even want help.
To be comfortable in our suffering is safe and not surprising, I have found this, I hope that we all have felt one or another time.
The role you are playing in the life that may be either a good friend, leader, wife, husband or any other, what are the qualities?
Be and give examples. Be an inspiration
Actually it is not difficult to do so. You just have to be, you. To join without ego.
I have faith that we all are the lighthouse of the way. We extend our light to the sea and whoever is prepared for it will come our way. Some prefer not to see it. Others shrug at how bright your light is. While others still, rush to suck every bit of their power. But if you notice, the lighthouses do not dim because they cannot handle anyone… or try to shine brightly because a certain boat is not paying attention.
28 INSPIRING LEADERSHIP QUOTES – It just shines. No matter what the weather outside.
So really, all you have to do is to think a lot about what to do without stress, without effort and without thinking too much.
READ HERE –STRESS MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES
Then, the fact that you are kind to one person and care about them that they sometimes want to do something to help them. They will take up that energy and present themselves if there is anything else to do. However, this is difficult to do because we want to be in control. we are doing all things it must be sure. We also want to control the other’s experience. is not that right? Check inside yourself to see what you are really feeling when you are trying to help someone else.
Most of us want three things:
* We want security
* We want approval, and
* We want control.
Sometimes it is one of these, sometimes it is a mixture of all three.
If you are not happy with the situation the way it is, don’t you want to tear it apart? Do you want to change the result? This desire feels like control.
This is an article for another day.
Refocus on the best motivation you can have right now. When you are just becoming a soul light that you are setting an example. Whether you know about it or not, the other person will notice. Now you cannot see that difference, but trust me, you will plant a seed inside that person and when they mean it, they will come out of the fog which is keeping them away from seeing the truth.
It is my opinion that the qualities of a good leader should be:
* Sets an example and learns what he teaches
* Allows other people to be just
* Allows others to follow their path without revealing their experience
* Sends their love and light without involving the ego
* Encourages, does not demand change in other’s perception
I know this may not be the immediate answer you were looking for but what makes a motivational leader? What they are teaching remains especially in business. You want what do I say and what do I do you can decide or be a boss.
Be an example being light this is the way that you will become the need for everyone and everything. They will follow their path and you will follow them.
READ HERE –CoronaVirus Tips for Self-Isolation
You believe in me, I do not want such. Try by yourself to see if it does not reduce some of the pressure in your dealings with other people. After all, if you are not working yet, would you like to try another method?
Be a spiritual light that you were meant to be and both of you will be enriched by it.