Blogging part 4
Blogging Part 4 Introduction
In Blogging Part 4 I have discussed on to increase the page views. We know that Blogging is a business with passion today, for earning money online by expressing your ideas.
Blogging may be part-timer or full-timer as you required and your passion.
So what is blogging really all about? First of all, let me tell you that this is an attractive business for a blog and the blog is easy to set up and manage. Imagine getting paid to write about topics that interest you, whenever you want, wherever you want! The flexibility involved allows you to maintain your blog at your own pace and is easily accessible all over the world with an internet café, even your vacation won’t get in the way of your blogging … or me it Must say: even your blogging won won’t get in the way of your vacation?
10 ways to increase your blog’s page view
Article body: Blogging part 4
With Google AdSense or Yahoo Publisher, getting people to click on more pages helps your revenue significantly, but how do you get them to read more than one page when they come to your website? Here are a few tips.
- Create pages within the blog that contain frequently referenced content in your post. These static pages will also be crawled and indexed by search engines and as you write posts about your topics, you can refer to the people on these static pages as references that you are posting about.
- Use articles as static pages. Some websites are the free service provider directories where you can reprint your articles on any topics. Then refer people to read the articles that relate to the posts you are making. You can also add an article as a new page each time you post something.
READ HERE –WHAT ARE SEASONAL FRUITS
3. When posting, refer to other posts you have made on your blog or on any of your other blogs. This allows the reader to click on the previous post. You can even decide your post by browsing previous posts and deciding who to follow. Do not lose and forget those records. Its great content, (you wrote it right?), so use it.
4. Create a favorite page to link with your pages. This is a timeless process. You browse your old posts, find posts you want readers to find easily, and then create a link page with links that are directly linked to the link. From your front page, link your these links. Call it a favorite post or whatever and you will be benefited by the people who click on those links and follow them.
5. I posted here about the “more” tag. You write your post as normal, then decide how you want to break the post to a new page. You add more tags and readers have to click on a new page to read the rest of the story.
6. Write special projects once per week. It is a series of articles on a particular subject. You will offer readers once per week a week to comment on this, and then hang them up for a special post the following week in the series. Every time I add links to previous posts of that series.
7. Using your content from your other websites or blogs is also a great way for them all to get more page interviews. Target use new tags and view the content on your other blogs and websites. When they visit your other website or blog, it will open a new window leaving the current blog. You can quickly double your page view by introducing your readers to your other websites and blogs.
READ HERE –GOOGLE ADSENSE 3
- Links to those posts, you must create a list of 10 previous posts. Post about 10 things in your blog that you want your readers to know and can read that they haven’t done before. At your suggestion they will at least see if they have read those posts before, increasing your page view once again and spreading old content to new readers. This also shows him that he should browse the archives for the things he has missed.
- Using the same list of 10 posts or a new list, go to other blogs on your topic. Find posts that talk about one of those 10 posts, then instead of adding a link to your signature on the home page, make a comment there, and refer to the post that is similar and that contains that blogger and useful information for them Readers involved. While doing this you will also be increasing your link popularity. Do not spam the link. Make sure it contains really useful information. Don’t be a troll or a spammer and you’ll end up with new readers and more page views for your blog.
- Do not stop being creative. Use the tips in this article, as well as invent some of your own ways to tie your blog post together. Create a page. Just post and don’t forget. This content is valuable, use it. People should not search for your blog. They are lazy and busy. Bring to them. This is just good customer service.
Conclusion of Blogging Part 4
I hope this article helps you to know that there is much more to it than blogging which is more than once in a while or writing a post. If you employ the tips I have given you in my blog, I guarantee it.