Potable water containing sulfur, iron, magnesium, and other mineral salts is claimed to be beneficial for human metabolism in some areas. Natural and freshwater supplies are indirectly sourced from the oceans; Drinking water should be fresh in all respects to drink human beings so that no disease attacks the stomach and the stomach is the root of all diseases in our bodies.
Introduction of Potable water
The proposed unit will be set up for Drinking water production. Drinking water can be safely defined as potable water that contains mineral nutrients required by the body and is beneficial for human metabolism.
As we probably are aware, consumable spring water containing sulfur, iron, magnesium, and other mineral salts is professed to be advantageous for human digestion in certain areas. Regular and freshwater supplies are in a roundabout way obtained from the seas; Mists are shaped by sun-based downpours, snow, or hail.
As water streams to the surface or spreads to the ground, abundant water gets back to the seas, finishing the hydrological cycle.
Potable Water Supply
Water supply is delegated to surface stockpiles and groundwater. There are surface water streams, lakes, plants, lakes, and supplies; Wells and springs are sources of groundwater.
Water vapor in the clouds is generally pure, but when it reaches the earth, it collects dust and gates. Suspended organic matter and soil disturbance are raised.
Read this post – Vermi Compost Farming Near Me
Minerals are leached from soil and rocks and organic materials are added to municipal and industrial wastes and decaying vegetation. Well, eaters are generally free from suspended materials and organic materials due to filtration through the earth.
Surface water is by and large low in mineral substances however moderately high in suspended and natural materials.
BASIS & PRESUMPTION -Potable Water
- It has been presumed that the unit will run at least 300 days a year.
- All calculations are based on a single shift running for mineral water.
- It has been assumed that the unit will achieve its selling capacity of 70% 1st. 1st. year, and 75% 2nd.yr & 80% 3rd.yr. and so on.
- The plant capacity will be 75,000 bottles per month.
LOCATION OF THE UNIT-Potable Water
The proposed unit will be set up in or at land & buildings so that the site is justified and suitable given the following basic considerations:-
- Availability of raw materials & consumables.
- Availability of Power, Fuel, Water.
- Banking facility.
- Marketing prospectus.
- Good communications.
- Labor facility.
RAW MATERIALS AND CONSUMABLES
- Magnesium Carbonate.
- Potassium Sulphate.
- Soda Ash.
- Sodium bicarbonate.
- Sodium sulfate
- Hydrochloric acid.
- Caustic soda.
- Bi-oriented Plastic Bottles.
ITEMS TO BE PRODUCED-Potable Water
- Drinking Water.
– 75, 000 bottles per month.
– 9,00,000 Bottles per annum.
– 8 hours per day.
– 25 days per month.
– 300 days per annum.
MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF DRINKING WATER
The basic manufacturing process consists of the following steps: –
- sedimentation and filtration.
- Mix with salt and gases.
- Quality Control and Testing.
READ HERE – Small-Scale Industries Near Me
- Sedimentation and filtration: – Most of the surface water contains different suspended solids, including salt, soil, bacteria, viruses, etc., which should be removed before further treatment. The major treatment process for clarification of such suspended solids is sedimentation and filtration.
- Demineralization Unit: – This unit is equipped with a series of activated carbon columns. This carbon column allows in addition of a very finely filterable understanding of dissolved organic materials and de-chlorination of water.
- Blending: – In the blending and mixing unit the dematerialized water is mixed and mixed with filtered water to the desired concentration of mineral water. In the next step, pH control is performed with carbon dioxide injection in addition to lime and chlorine and up to the level required to maintain the desired quality.
- Analysis and Quality Control Testing: – After blending, samples are taken regularly at intervals of every hour, and testing and corrosive action are taken in the blending unit.
- Bottle Filling and Sealing Unit: – The bottles used for this unit are specially designed pet bottles. This is called reacted bottles by stretch blow technique. Mineral water after production is filled into these bottles and sealed by a sealing machine.
- Packing: – The bottles after sealing are packed in a cardboard box containing 10 bottles each.
MARKET PROSPECTS OF DRINKING WATER
The consumption of mineral water is associated with the tourism sector of the economy as a concept of pure, clean, and hygienic nature. The main consumption places are 5-star hotels, airports, railways, and cinema halls.
These days it has expanded its market to VIP functions wedding parties and other occasional parties. It is anticipated that the current production of bottled mineral water is lagging behind the demand that will be generated due to the thrust offered by tourism and offers new entrants in the region a good scope and a large expansion market.
I hope you will like the information provided in this post. any query you can happily place in the comment box.
Thanks for reading this post.