NON-WOVEN CARRY BAGS
The non-woven carry bags are used for multiple purposes. The non-woven material baggage supplies a spread of patterns. it’s going to be used for carrying the grocery regular things, vegetables, fruits, files, books, shopping, gifts, makeup, favors, parties, jewelers, and light-weight domestic materials. Here is a detailed knowledge provided for nonwoven carry bag manufacturing.
BANKABLE PROJECT REPORT ON NON-WOVEN
Non-woven materials carry baggage that will vie with any reasonable bag in terms of all options and may cater to any reasonably conceivably endues.
INTRODUCTION FOR NON-WOVEN CARRY BAGS
This project report will provide the entrepreneur with details on the technical and economical feasibility aspects of non-woven fabric shopping bags.
After the announcement of the central Govt. to complete a ban on any type of poly bags, the demand for other types of bags such as paper bags, non-woven fabric bags, cloth bags, and other than polythene, has increased rapidly to a great extent.
We can make a variety of shopping and carry bags from non-woven clothes. It may be used for carrying grocery regular items, vegetables, fruits, files, books, shopping, gifts, makeups, favors, parties, jewelers, and lightweight domestic materials.
Such bags may be used for advertisements, messenger bags, shopping bags, and for many purposes. Presently it is the most profitable idea to manufacture non-woven carry bags.
Due to the establishment of shopping complexes and consumer stores in rural, semi-urban, and urban areas, the demand for such bags has increased. Today it has created huge opportunities for the non-woven fabrics carry bag industry.
These bags are lightweight, flexible, and porous, and products are consistently made of one or more layers of fabric. It may be printed on both sides with a logo. The bag edges are heat cut and sealed, with no stitching. It can be produced in any size, any color, and a lot of varieties.
It is an eco-environment and can be reused for various purposes. Non-woven fabric carry bags can compete with any type of plastic bag in terms of all specifications and meet any conceivable ends.
READ HERE- MANUFACTURING OF GHEE
BASIS & PRESUMPTION FOR NON-WOVEN CARRY BAGS
- This project will run 300 days a year with the Singh shift working.
- Since this industry is labor-intensive, the working efficiency is considered 70% in the first year.
- It has been assumed that the unit will achieve its projected target of 70% 1st. one yr., and 75% 2nd.yr & 80% 3rd.yr. and so on.
- This report is detailed only in the Techno–Economic–Feasibility aspects only.
- The cost of buildings, machinery, and types of equipment/ materials indicated, has been taken at the time of preparation of this project and may vary depending on various factors.
- It has been estimated that implementing the project may take about 8 to 10 months. In this period, the entrepreneur will make all arrangements and complete all formalities before trial production.
- The normal wages and salaries to be paid have been taken as per the provision of minimum wages.
- Tax, Freight, Installation, and electrification cost has been taken @ 15% P/M.
- The non-refundable deposits, project report preparation cost, and security deposits with the Electricity Board have been taken under pre-operative expenses.
- Depreciation has been taken as hereunder:
(a) On Building @ 5%.
(b) On plant and machinery @ 10%.
(c) On office furniture and fixtures @ 10%.
(d) On other fixed assets @ 10%.
11. Interest in Bank Loan has been taken @ 12.50% per annum.
12. The promoter`s contribution has been taken @ 5% of the project cost.
13. All calculations are based on a single shift running.
READ HERE- BIOMASS BRIQUETTE MANUFACTURING
LOCATION OF THE UNIT for NON-WOVEN CARRY BAGS
This project should be set up keeping in mind the following basic considerations:-
- Availability of raw materials & consumables.
- Availability of Power, Fuel, Water.
- Banking facility.
- Marketing prospectus.
- Good communications.
- Labor facility.
RAW MATERIALS AND CONSUMABLES FOR NON-WOVEN CARRY BAGS.
- Non-woven cloth.
ITEMS TO BE PRODUCED.
- Non-woven fabrics Carry Bags.
INSTALLED CAPACITY OF NON-WOVEN CARRY BAGS
- 200 kgs. per day.
WORKING HOURS FOR NON-WOVEN CARRY BAGS
– 8 hours per day
– 25 days per month
– 300 days per annum
MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF NON-WOVEN CARRY BAGS
The process involves the following steps:-
Cutting and Stitching :
Non-woven cloth roll is placed on the machine. The cloth is fed to the machine where the non-woven cloth is cut and sealed as per shape and size. After this, the neck is cut to make carry bags. These operations are done on a single machine. Now it is ready to supply.
MARKET PROSPECTS OF NON-WOVEN CARRY BAGS
There will always be a good scope for setting up an SSI unit for the manufacturing of non-woven fabric carry bags. Their many types of bags are available to fulfill people\’s shopping needs.
One of the most popular is Plastic and Paper bags. Plastic bags are non-eco-environment. All over the country, it was creating any type of pollution. This is the reason our PM had to decide to ban all types of plastic carry bags.
After the announcement of the ban, a new market has been generated to launch the new products. Due to the highly demanding environmental need, many alternatives are found to be superior to them. Due to cost factors paper bags are not economical.
Non-woven fabric carry bag is one of them which is eco-environmental and familiar to the people. Non-woven fabrics carry bags are used for different purposes like carrying groceries regular items, vegetables, fruits, files, books, shopping, gifts, makeups, favors, parties, jewelers, and lightweight domestic materials.
Advertisement bags, messenger bags, and shopping bags can be used. On the whole, there has been created a huge demand for non-woven fabric carry bags.
READ HERE- Potable Water